Organizer: Nick Duca (Event Director)
Map: Puslinch T
Kick-Start results are here.
Starry Night results are here.
Kick-Start the 2019-2020 O-CUP season with two races in one day! This year the Stars present Kick-Start, a great O-CUP By Day, AND Starry Night, an O-CUP After Dark! O-CUP points will be awarded separately for each race, so it is a great chance to leap to the front of the O-CUP standings.
Both Kick-Start and Starry Night follow the O-CUP handicap rules. Participants have the option to skip checkpoints (or dog bones in the case of the Starry Night) in each box equal to their handicap point total. Handicap points for this year's course will be awarded as follows:
- 6 - Women 12 or younger, Men 12 or younger, Women 65 or older
- 5 - Women 14 or younger, Men 14 or younger, Women 55 or older, Men 75 or older
- 4 - Women 16 or younger, Men 16 or younger, Women 45 or older, Men 65 or older
- 3 - Women 19 or younger, Women 35 or older, Men 55 or older
- 2 - Women 20 to 34, Women ranked in the top 10 in Canada, Men 45 or older
- 1 - Men 19 or younger, Men 35 or older
- 0 - Men 20 to 34, Men ranked in the top 10 in Canada
Kick-Start: Puslinch Tract (park at the lot just off Wellington Road 32)
Starry Night: Shade's Mills Conservation Area (park at the southern-most lot marked with the pin)
12:30 - 13:20: Kick-Start Registration
13:30: Kick-Start Race Start (map scale 1:7500 )
15:00: Kick-Start Course Closes
16:45 - 17:30: Starry Night Registration
17:40: Starry Night Race Start (map scale 1:4000)
19:10: Starry Night Course Closes
- Flashlight/headlamp (for Starry Night)
There will be limited registration on race day.
- Early Bird (Up to Oct 31) Fee for 2 races: $30 (free for Stars and ARK-KW)
- Regular (Up to Nov 14) Fee for 2 races : $40 ($10 for Stars and ARK-KW)
- Regular (Up to Nov 14) Fee for 1 race: $35 ($5 for Stars and ARK-KW)
- Race Day Fee for 2 races: $50 ($15 for Stars and ARK-KW)
- Race Day Fee for 1 race: $38 ($10 for Stars and ARK-KW)
Race Day Fee is limited to 15 registrants, first come first served.
Sport Ident Chip Timing
Please include your Sport Ident number when registering. If you need to rent a Sport Ident card, select the checkbox on the entry form and you will be charged a $2.50 rental fee (free for Stars Members). Note: The replacement cost for a Sport Ident Type 6 chip is $75.