Kick Start and Starry Night O-Cup Races
November 26th 2022 1:30pm - 7:30pm
Kick-Start the 2022-2023 O-CUP season with two races in one day! This year the Stars present Kick-Start, a great O-CUP By Day, AND Starry Night, an O-CUP After Dark! O-CUP points will be awarded separately for each race, so it is a great chance to leap to the front of the O-CUP standings.
All participants must complete a waiver (adults here or minors here) on race day. Paper copies will be available at the registration desk for those who do not print their own.
Both Kick-Start and Starry Night follow the O-CUP handicap rules. Participants have the option to skip checkpoints (or dog bones in the case of the Starry Night) in each box equal to their handicap point total. Handicap points for this year's course will be awarded as follows:
- 6 - Women 12 or younger, Men 12 or younger, Women 65 or older
- 5 - Women 14 or younger, Men 14 or younger, Women 55 or older, Men 75 or older
- 4 - Women 16 or younger, Men 16 or younger, Women 45 or older, Men 65 or older
- 3 - Women 19 or younger, Women 35 or older, Men 55 or older
- 2 - Women 20 to 34, Women ranked in the top 10 in Canada, Men 45 or older
- 1 - Men 19 or younger, Men 35 or older
- 0 - Men 20 to 34, Men ranked in the top 10 in Canada
Kitchener _ Afternoon event -Natchez woods( at the end of Otterbein rd -see map).
night event ( Bud Park Canada - Kitchener Soccer parking lot 1111 Homer Watson Blvd, Kitchener, )
13:00 - 13:45: Kick-Start Registration
14:00: Kick-Start Race Start
15:30: Kick-Start Course Closes
16:45 - 17:30: Starry Night Registration
17:40: Starry Night Race Start
19:10: Starry Night Course Closes
- Flashlight/headlamp (for Starry Night)
There will be limited registration on race day.
- Adult Fee for 2 races : $35 (Free for Stars and ARK-KW)
- Adult Fee for 1 race: $30 (Free for Stars and ARK-KW)
- Junior/Student for 2 races: $20
Prices go up November 8.
Race Day Fee is limited to 10 registrants, first come first served.
Sport Ident Chip Timing
Please include your Sport Ident number when registering. If you need to rent a Sport Ident card, select the checkbox on the entry form and you will be charged a $2.50 rental fee (free for Stars Members ). Note: The replacement cost for a Sport Ident Type 6 chip is $75.